Where/when do people use ticket booths?
- Sporting Events
- High school
- Pro level
- (Control Admission To)
- Amusements parks
- Entertainment venues
- Entrance Station Booths At
- Visitor parking lots
- State, county & local parks
- Marinas & boat launches
Elements that make a portable building a ticket booth:
- Size, layout & location.
- Means for making transactions (i.e., sliding windows, cash drawers, etc.).
- Convenience for customers to allow for rapid exchange comfortably (shelves for walk up customers, lighting for night time, well planned arrangements for interactions).
- Intelligent, courteous & well trained attendant.
- Well equipped position includes all supplies, tickets, maps, brochures.
- Climate controlled & well kept booth promotes positive image.
- Design of ticket booth meshes with overall theme of the facility via architectural details, glass and/or roof line. At minimum, match paint color.
For more information about ticket booths, Par-Kut can assist you.